Welcome to the International Conference on rural and elderly health Informatics (IREHI 2019), Edition 2019. IREHI is intended to attract researchers with a strong background in the field of healthcare and Medical care IT with the main focus on rural and elderly health informatics.
IREHI2019 is the 3rd edition following the 1st edition in Lomé/Togo and the 2nd edition held in Cotonou/Benin.
Based on the success of the past editions, IREHI2019 is providing a platform for workshops, Demo of innovative Telemedicine applications, special tracks, Poster sessions, and a doctoral symposium.
Conference Program upcoming (by 20th. November)
The proceedings of the conference is under evaluation for publication in the Springer Lecture Notes in Bioengineering https://www.springer.com/series/11564
indexed by SCOPUS
Call for Book-Chapters
Venue and Location
The main sessions of the conference will be held from December 04, 2019 to December 06, 2019 in Dakar, Sénégal. at the Ecole Superieure Multinationale des Telecommunications (ESMT).
Topics of Interest
Authors are kindly requested to contribute with high-quality papers carrying substantial novel research results in (but not limited to):
- Health informatics
- Emerging Technology in Rural and Elderly Healthcare
- Internet of Things in Healthcare (Focus on Rural and Elderly care)
- Big data and Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (Focus on Rural and Elderly care)
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Technologies in Rural and Elderly care
- Smart House Automation in Home-based Healthcare and Nursing
- Telemedicine supported Rural and Elderly Healthcare
Topic: E-santé, une chance pour les Pays à faibles revenus?
Amélioration des Soins de santé et Amélioration de l‘accès aux
Soins dans les régions reculées